Monday, April 19, 2010

How rich are you?

Ayi guys
how are you?

This might be a Lil pessimistic post so yeah be cool,I am still funny.

Yesterday,
I was upset.
Upset about how things change and upset about how new things attract your attraction and you leave everything you loved once behind cause you get attracted by the new stuff.

You know,Things go around the world,
Bad things happen to you,
good things happen to you,
You lose best friends (Ones you call your best friends,actually there ARE no best friends)
Like I did,
But it's okay,Bound to happen.
I was going through my phone book.
I could not find one single person whom I could call and say
Yaar acha nahi lag raha
I could call Surya
But he's busy studying and I know since he's such a weird guy I'll forget my topic
and start talking about boobs again when I call him.


I just realized,
How poor you could be even when all the people know you.
It is so fucking ironical.

This is not such a good thing,
Friends do stuff for each other,
They help each other,They enjoy with each other,But How come we don't RESPECT each other,
It's so stupid.
Unfortunately,friends aren't only to enjoy with right?
Or Am I the only one who thinks that way?
Do you guys make fun of my ideals and the way I like to lead life and how I have my philosophy about everything.

I am not frankly happy about how things are turning out,
But you know,
I'd rather watch a movie.

But yeah,
WE NEVER CHANGE UNLESS WE START BELIEVING THAT WE'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE.
WE NEVER CHANGE UNLESS WE BELIEVE WE'RE SUPERIOR.
WHICH WE ARE NOT.

P.s- Tanmaya
I am really happy to see the changes you've had,
You really prove how shitty the concept of "best friends" is.

And I loved the thing you wrote for Anirudh in that picture of yours.
Thats cute.

Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment