Saturday, February 6, 2010

try ice when you're cold....helps

I feel so good
Because of silk route..Thank you..
Duniya ki iss bheed mein..Sabse peeche hum khade.
Just listen to good music while you read this
If possible listen to this song.

Nice stuff I came across..
:D

1) The thing about the egg,The one in my about me.
Its true,but who cares :)

2) The cold you get when you take your head out from your car's window and feel the winter breeze is probably worth it.

3) You ain't got nothing to lose when you got nothing.

4) We would rather watch a good movie than to change a real life situation,
I would at least do it.

5) I don't mind dreaming all the time when I know that's the only place where I get what I want.

6) I listen to music the whole time because God's speakers aren't working so well.

7) I have a blurred vision of the world In my mind,I wanted the same with my eyes,
So I grew my hair.

P.S- It's alright.
You can feel good about me loving you,
It never harmed anyone,
At least I can see you everyday :)

P.P.S-This does not mean that I don't want you,
It just means that I know I can still love you a lil bit more.


Sabse peeche hum khade.
Shayad wahi se line start ho jaye
haha
Bye guys
Bye love ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment